Nearly a fortnight ago the wonderful Joleene Naylor author of the Amaranthine Darkness Eternal blog, awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award! I was very thrilled as you can imagine! I would like to thank Joleene and say if you haven’t visited her awesome blog yet than you should pay it a visit very soon and discover all about her many wonderful books, you won’t be sorry!
Here are the rules:
Include the blog award logo in your post
Thank the person who nominated you
Provide 7 random facts about yourself
Nominate 7 other blogs, and let them know you have done so
Soooo 7 random facts!
1. I have a dragon living on my roof!!
2. I’ve lost my memory twice, once when I came off a horse going over a jump and the other time I flew sideways out of a moving vehicle. Both times I landed on my backside, makes you wonder where my brains are!!
3. I love the snow! Every year I hope for a white Christmas, which doesn’t happen very often where I live I doesn’t bother me how cold it gets, winter is my favourite time of the year.
4. I love haggis!
5. I never wear make up!
6. I love swimming, this was the fabulous pool we swam in, on our holiday in Tuscany!
7. I am a terrible procrastinator, I used to have a plaque on my kitchen wall that read ‘If it wasn’t for the last minute nothing would get done!’ and unfortunately it is very true!
Now I need to nominate 7 other great bloggers for this lovely award, so in no particular order: